Home Featured Posts
Greater Metro FCU announces new higher Share Certificate (CD) rates!
As a member of Greater Metro FCU, you have an opportunity to open your certificate today in Online Banking, by calling us at 718-361-1002 or visiting one of our branches.
Some of the benefits of Share Certificates:
– Rates are higher than regular savings
– Wide range of terms available (from 3 to 60 months)
– Rates are fixed and guaranteed for your certificate term
– No setup or maintenance fees
– $500 minimum deposit to open
– Automatic renewal upon maturity with a 10-calendar-day grace period
Click here to view current rates and more information about our Share Certificates. Rates are effective May 1, 2018. Rates are subject to change without notice.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield
Recently, the Residents and Employees of the Big Six Towers in Woodside, NY, were approved as an addition to Greater Metro’s Field of Membership. This group along with immediate family members may now take advantage of the financial services available through the Credit Union. Apply here!
The Big Six joins another recent addition, the Dutch Kills Civic Association!
Download the Greater Metro FCU Mobile App from either Apple App Store, Android Google Play or Amazon Appstore on your device. In your store’s search, type in “Greater Metro FCU”, and you will find the free app.
Remote Deposit Capture is part of the Mobile App and will allow you to deposit checks without visiting a branch, ATM or looking for an envelope.
Click here for instructions and more details about Mobile App and RDC.
Check out our It’s Me 247 Bill Pay Service!
If you are not using it yet, you are just few steps away from getting started with our Bill Pay!
On our It’s Me 247 Bill Pay you can:
– Pay bills online 24/7 from a mobile device
– Set-up recurring payments
– Search, add, or delete payees as desired
– View past payments, pending payments, and more
– Make Person to Person (P2P) Transfers
– Set notifications
For information on how to get started using Bill Pay, click here!