Pay Bills Whenever You Get The Urge!
Greater Metro FCU Online banking is now better than ever. Pay your bills anytime, anywhere for free!!!
Say goodbye to stamps, late payments, forgetfulness or delay and start paying your bills online!! It’s the simple, secure and stress free way to pay and receive your bills!!
Why EasyPay Online Bill Pay is a convenient tool for members:
- Access and basic Bill Pays are Free!
- Secure – payments are sent electronically or by “teller” like bank checks. The EasyPay site as well as the It’s Me 247 home banking site uses encryption software, which secures the site.
- Members can pay multiple bills at one time.
- Members can set up reminders and receive emails when new e-bills arrive: Great way to manage bills!
- Transfer money from your credit union account to another financial institution. Recurring transfers with reminders are included.
- Same Day Bill Payments: This feature will display the associated fee for the member approval.
- Overnight Checks: This feature will display the associated fee for the member approval.
- Some e-bills can even be set up to pay automatically when they are received, either in full or up to a certain dollar amount.
To Get Started
- You must be enrolled in It’s Me 247 online banking. Contact Member Services to enroll.
- Visit us online at It’s Me 247 the link to your credit union accounts. From It’s Me 247 go to the “Pay Bills” icon on the main menu screen and click “Go to EasyPay”
- Easy point and click directions will guide you through the account set up.
- To access It’s Me 247, members must know their username, password and answer to their security question.
- Once members sign up for EasyPay, the system takes 2 days to set up the account. Members must wait 2 days before they start paying the bills online.
- Depositors should allow at least five (5) business days from the date payment is scheduled for such payments to be delivered to payees.
For more information regarding EasyPay contact member services at (718) 361-1002.