- To make a P2P transfer select the Pay Anyone button from the Pay & Transfer drop-down menu.
- NOTE: This button will only be available if P2P has been activated by your credit union.
- On the screen enter the information needed to send a message to the recipient. Under Send Method select either Email or Text Message. Required information will be conditional based on this selection. The Question and Answer section includes a space for you to enter a security question and its answer. Only the question is sent to the recipient in the text or email. For security purposes you must relay the answer yourself in a separate communication
- Once the information is entered, click the Send Payment button.
- A message is sent immediately to the recipient. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Cancel a P2P Transfer
As long at the recipient has not yet collected on the P2P payment, the payment can be cancelled.
- To cancel a payment click the Payment History button.
- Click the red X next to the P2P transfer you wish to cancel. (NOTE: At this point the recipient has already been sent a message.)
- Both you and the recipient will receive notification that the transfer has been cancelled.