Your funding account is the primary account used to pay your bills. This account must be a checking account from your membership (account). Accounts outside of the membership (or credit union) cannot be selected as funding accounts.
- You can change to a different checking account at the time you make the payment.
- To set up or change the funding account, select the Accounts/Settings button on Bill Pay Home.
- You will access a page that displays the account you have selected to be your funding account or allows you to select a funding account.
- If an account is not selected yet, select an account from the list. If you have set up a funding account and have more than one qualifying account, a drop-down menu will appear allowing you to select a different checking account. If you do not have other qualifying accounts you will not be able to change your selection once a selection is made.
- Click the Change Primary Account button.