Board Of Director Elections
The petition process ended on February 28th with no new candidates. Therefore, the two nominees, Anthony Sofo and Rosemarie Stoffo, announced by the Board Secretary, will be elected to serve on the Board at the Annual Meeting
The Annual meeting will be held at the Credit Union main office in Long Island City on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 at 6 p.m.
You can now sign up to receive your MasterCard statements electronically as well as view them online.
- From our website, www.www.greatermetrofcu.org, go to View MasterCard Account Information, (in Quick Links section) and you will be directed to a log in page to register.
- Once in, you’ll click on the Statement & Activity Tab at the top of the page and choose “Go Paperless.” Select the appropriate card from the drop-down if applicable.
- Click the “Edit” to change your “Home email address” if applicable. The email address must be a valid address where you can readily receive messages.
- Click “I Accept the Terms” and click “Submit.”Receive the Enrollment Confirmation Notification email message within one business day to the registered email address. You might receive paper statements for up to 2 months depending on when you enrolled.
When your MasterCard e-Statement is ready (within 2 days after Statement closing date):
- You will receive your Statement Ready Notification at your “Home email address.” Please check your spam/junk mail if you do not receive it.
- Log in to your MasterCard Credit Account and click “View Statements” from “Statements & Activity” navigation menu.
- In the View Statements panel, click the link for the statement.
- Your e-Statements will open as a PDF file (Adobe Reader required).
- From here you can view, print or download your MasterCard Statements!
Wait! If You Use “It’s Me 247”
If you are already accessing your Greater Metro accounts using “It’s Me” online banking, please read “Single Sign-On” on page 3. You will be able to view MasterCard account summary information even if you don’t register for Single Sign-On or register for MasterCard E-Statements!
If you do register for both, you will be required to “Enter your email address” and “Accept Terms” TWICE. Sorry, but there are two platforms involved!
New Vehicle Loan Rates
As Low As
For Up To 36 Months;
For Used Vehicles Up To 36 Months
Low Rates No Hassle!
Now is the perfect time of year to purchase that car, truck or SUV you’ve been thinking about. After the harsh Winter, Dealerships are looking to make deals and move inventory. With Greater Metro FCU’s low interest rate vehicle loans, your dream vehicle is waiting for you.
Visit our website at www.www.greatermetrofcu.org or call us at 800-361-1012 for more information.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates shown include all eligible discounts.
|“It’s Me 247” Single Sign-On To Access Your MasterCard Account
Up until now, members could only transfer funds to pay their MasterCard balances through “It’s Me.” The first step however, would be to gather the MasterCard information by either looking at a printed statement or logging into the MasterCard site and then back into “It’s Me.” Whew!
Now, you are able to view basic information about your Credit Card account and use a link in the account detail screen to be redirected to your “MasterCard Account” without having to authenticate a second time.
When you log into “It’s Me 247” Online Banking and click on “Account Summary,” you will see your Credit Card account under a separate section called “Credit Cards.’ From here, you either click on the account to view basic details or click “Manage Account,” which will open a new internet browser tab that redirects you to your “MasterCard Account” as if you clicked on “View MasterCard Account” on our homepage (without having to log in again).
The first time you will be asked to go through a short registration process:
- Enter your email address
- Agree to the terms and conditions
To get back to “It’s Me 247” Online Banking, close the “MasterCard Account” tab.
Once you choose the Single Sign-On Method of accessing your MasterCard account through “It’s Me 247” Online Banking, you will NO LONGER be able to access the MasterCard Account “The Old Way.”
We have received several requests from members and VA Administration about returning to our old schedule and hours.
Our intention was always to return to a pre-hurricane schedule but Branch traffic had dropped off which forced us to a 3-day week. Later in the Fall, the Credit Union encountered staffing issues so a slight change to the daily hours was necessary. During this period, we made sure to have two employees at the Branch on Payroll day.
We hope to return to a five-day schedule within the next month!
We apologize for any inconveniences caused to our members and appreciate their patience with the abbreviated schedule.
Memorial Day – May 26, Monday
Independence Day – July 4, Friday
Labor Day – September 1, Monday
Columbus Day – October 13, Monday
Veterans’ Day – November 11, Tuesday
Thanksgiving Day – November 27, Thursday
Christmas Day – December 25, Thursday