Abandoned Property!

If you don’t want your money, New York State does!

We’ve tried our best to contact those members who have forgotten about us and their accounts. If you haven’t executed a transaction on your account (dividends credited or automatically rolling a CD doesn’t count) the account is subject to escheatment to NYS.  If you see your name on the list or if you recognize someone on the list, call or have them call 718-361-1002 extension 236. After November 10, 2018, you’ll have to contact the NYS Comptroller’s Office.